Microsoft® Identity Lifecycle Manager (ILM) 2007 Feature Pack 1 (FP1) brings together smart card, certificate management, and synchronization, metadirectory, and user provisioning into one solution that works across Windows and other enterprise systems.
Simplify identity & access management.
* Automatically maintain consistent identity information across a wide range of directories, databases, and other systems.
* Manage the life cycle of enterprise credentials from passwords to strong credentials such as certificates and smartcards – all from a single solution.
Gain control over your organization’s identity & access process & policies.
* Automate identity clean-up, synchronization, and reconciliation with a best-in-class metadirectory.
* Easily secure access to resources with a workflow-based solution for managing strong credentials such as certificates and smart cards.
* Effectively govern end user self-service and access privileges.
Integrate & extend with ease.
* Integrate with your existing infrastructure with over 30 connectors out of the box and extensibility to develop additional connectors.
* Extend with Visual Studio ®, .NET Framework, and a vast set of third party solutions.
* Integrate with your existing Microsoft investments such as Active Directory, SQL ServerTM for reporting, Microsoft Systems Management Server for asset and software management, and Microsoft Operations Manager for health monitoring.
New features in this release:
* Active Directory and GAL synchronization Management Agent support for pure Exchange 2007 environments
* Certificate and smart card management client support for Vista
* Offline Vista-integrated smart card PIN unblock
* Smart card PIN unblock for Windows XP
* Certificate and smart card management in 8 additional languages:
o Chinese (Traditional)
Download At Source