However, the severity iPhone 3G appeared to have weaknesses that make this product get a 'rift' brands rather than the other.
As quoted from PC Magazine, Saturday (14/3/2009), the system software iPhone 3.0, have a list of weaknesses:
1. Can not cut and paste. Although simple and unimportant, editing is a case the rather important. And after the iPhone 3G, features cutting and copy any posts is no more in this gadget.
2. Not support with the MMS. Clearly, this will more difficult, because with the MMS is not supported, then you can not send images directly.
3. Can not record video. One odd thing is, if the gadget that is already has the top level of technology, but can not record video well.
4. If iPhone users are running some applications such as Twitter, or instant messaging, the user can not read the messages with the quick and concise.
5. Finally, iPhone is often not energy efficient. This means that many applications that are used will make batteries in gagdet is easy-out. So, will be pitied when using a very wide variety of applications, the battery used quickly exhausted.