Paint.NET is free image and photo editing software for computers that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.
This is mostly a servicing release to fix a few important bugs.
- New: Enabled integration with Window Clippings, which is a high quality screen capture utility by Kenny Kerr.
- Fixed: Fixed a crash with the Open/Save dialogs if the Documents or Pictures directories were either inaccessible or if the user did not have certain file system permissions.
- Changed / Fixed: The hotkey for Adjustments -> Levels is now Ctrl+Shift+L instead of Ctrl+Alt+L. This was preventing certain characters, such as the Polish 'ł', from being typed.
Minimum System :
- Windows XP (SP2 or later),
or Windows Vista,
or Windows Server 2003 (SP1 or later),
or Windows Server 2008
- .NET Framework 2.0
- 500 MHz processor (Recommended: 800 MHz or faster)
- 256 MB of RAM (Recommended: 512 MB or more)
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution
- 200+ MB hard drive space
- 64-bit support requires a 64-bit CPU that is running a 64-bit version of Windows, and an additional 128 MB of RAM
Download : getpaint.net