Code libraries and loots for the development of your Ajax based applications. These days Ajax has been used for the development of responsive web application making it more user friendly. You can make your application's interface like gmail interface.
- Chickenfoot firebox
- Hibernate, Spring, Echo2 Base Application
This project is designed as a base application and guide for building AJAX applications using Hibernate, Spring, and Echo2. It is intentionally left sparse (It contains only a group and user editor) so that it can be used as a base for a full blown application. All three technologies are matched cohesively together to provide a robust base for your AJAX applications. Security:
Allows username/password logon, logoff, and permission checking.
Permissions can be queried using has Permission(), or enforced using require Permission().
Enforcement is done in the business tier.
- XAP: Extensible AJAX Platform
* Declarative rich user interface via XML; * Data binding for connecting UI to data. * Incremental update of web pages in a declaratively and programmatically. * A "plugin architecture" allowing developers to define their own XML tags to provide behavior and UI or even use a completely different XML syntax.
- Project jMaKi
In the beginning WidgetServer was intended to be an alternative to XML/GUI and XUL frameworks with the difference that WidgetServer supports multiple target technologies from one single binary application and configuration set:
* Swing standalone applications or fat Clients,
* Swing Client/Server application with a rich thin Swing Client,
* and MulitChannel applications which support a mixed Client environment.
* WidgetServer is prepared for other channels like SWT, mobile etc.
- Rhino in Spring
- Spry framework for Ajax
- The Ajax Engine
AJAX is a technology that enables web applications to call the webserver without leaving the actual page. It's possible to do this in the background without notice of the user. This avoids loading the same form or page including the html markup multiple times, reduces the network traffic and increases the user acceptance. The AJAX Engine that you can find here is built upon the webservice standard protocols SOAP and WSDL for transferring the data between the browser client and the web server instead of using a new or proprietary protocol.
- The Dojo Foundation
Dojo is Open Source software, distributed by a non-profit foundation which has been set up for the purpose of providing a vendor-neutral owner of Dojo intellectual property. The goals of all Foundation licensing decisions are to:
* Encourage adoption
* Discourage political contention
* Encourage collaboration and integration with other projects
* Be transparent
- What is JSMX?
- What is CFAjax?
* Exchange even complex data types like arrays and objects (precisely object properties) between server and client
* Client side error reporting for server side AJASON errors
* Open source released under the GNU GPL
- ICEfaces Ajax
ICEfaces Community Edition is an Ajax application framework that enables J2EE application developers to easily create and deploy thin-client rich web applications in pure Java. ICEfaces Community Edition is a fully featured product that Java developers can use to develop new or existing J2EE applications at no cost. ICEfaces' revolutionary Direct-to-DOM (D2D) rendering technology and Ajax Bridge
empowers developers to quickly produce sophisticated and robust J2EE applications that exhibit the following characteristics:
* Smooth, incremental page updates with in-place editing and no full page refresh.
* Asynchronous page updates driven from the application in real time.
* Fine-grained user interaction during form entry that augments the standard submit/response loop.
* User context preservation during page update, including scrollbar positioning and user focus.
- Javeline Framework
Javeline FrameWork does away with traditional page-based interfaces on the Internet. Web applications can now behave exactly like a desktop application. Javeline FrameWork includes familiar controls such as trees and buttons that enable developers to build interactive, data-bound applications that automatically update their data without round trips to the server. With the included Skinning Engine designers can create a custom look & feel, using familiar, established technology such as CSS and XHTML. Data is delivered to the application via Javeline TelePort, making Javeline FrameWork applications agnostic of back-end technology. Javeline TelePort takes care of the communication between the client and the server. It elegantly handles errors, time-outs and retry. TelePort features an advanced polling interface for controlling reconnecting and polling frequency. Javeline TelePort has built-in support for XML-RPC, SOAP, JSON, REST, Comet and Javeline FrameWork-specific protocols.
- My-BIC Ajax
My-BIC provides support for XML, JSON and TEXT ajax transactions. My-BIC has also been tested to work with Safari, Firefox, IE and Opera web browsers. That's the front controller that runs the server side. I provide 2 server side pieces and you supply the rest. Please visit the tutorials section to see how easy most things are. The high level overview is you make a xmlhttp request to a server page named "mybic_server.php" which reads a $_REQUEST['action'] variable to find out what class it needs to load. The nice thing about having a front controller style on the server side is you can add security layers in one file which get handled on every ajax request. Let's say someone doesn't like you and decides to write a script that sends bad data nonstop to all your ajax pages.
- Ajax Toolkit Frameworks
- SAJAX Simple Ajax Toolkit
- Get Elements By Tag Names
HTML has several related elements with distinct tag names, like h1-h6 or input, select and textarea. getElementsByTagName works only on elements with the same tag name, so you cannot use it to get a list of all headers or all form fields. The getElementsByTagNames script (note the plural "names") takes a list of tag names and returns an array that contains all elements with these tag names in the order they appear in the source code. This is extremely useful for, for instance, my ToC script, which needs all h3s and h4s in the document in the correct order. I'd have loved to add this method to the Node prototype, but that's impossible in Explorer and Safari. Therefore I use it as a normal function until all browsers expose their W3C DOM prototypes.
* Cross-browser support. The component handles the differences between Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox browsers in creating the XMLHTTPRequest object, transforming XML documents, and so on.
* Request option. The user can make either an asynchronous or a synchronous request by either providing a callback function or not.
- Rialto - Rich Internet Application Toolkit
- Ajax jsquery
SACK and will be, over the next little while, updated with resources and tutorials about how to use SACK to enhance your webpages. Maybe it will even give you some ideas! If you come up with something special please let me know, I’d love to hear from people that are using my SACK in their projects or products. The same goes for any suggestions, please tell me how I can make this better. SACK 1.2 is included with WordPress 2.0, which makes me happy beyond words, newer versions of SACK should work with no problems in WordPress. Full documentation of the classes methods and variables is available here. However this information is included in the zip package as well. It should be more than you need, but if you have any trouble then please let me know: The aim is to make everything simple, so if you are confused I need to fix something.
- JS Eclipse
- Ajax any where
- PowerWEB LiveControls for ASP.NET
Imagine creating rich web applications that don't flash when posting data to the server...shopping carts that dynamically confirm customer information, inventory, shipping costs, and discounts using server-side resources...financial applications that update rates without the usual flicker...sports applications that update scores in real time...all with simple drag and drop ASP.NET controls. PowerWEB LiveControls for ASP.NET is a suite of 21 Web Controls that allow you to raise server-side callbacks and update form elements without reloading the entire HTML page. They are a direct replacement for many standard Microsoft controls, allowing you to manipulate client-side objects or send data to the client without disrupting the user experience with a page refresh.
- Ajax JSP Tag Library
- Introduction to JSON
* A collection of name/value pairs. In various languages, this is realized as an object, record, struct, dictionary, hash table, keyed list, or associative array.
* An ordered list of values. In most languages, this is realized as an array, vector, list, or sequence.
- Introduction to the Simple Web Framework
- AjaxAC - Open-souce PHP framework for AJAX
The basic idea behind AjaxAC is that you create an AjaxAC application, which in itself contains a number of action handlers and event handlers. An application in this context might mean an entire web site powered by AJAX, or it could mean a subset of a form.
- Flexible Ajax Framework
* written in PHP5 using object-oriented code
* consists of a client and a server handler
* allows separation of client side-code and server side-code
* get and post methods supported
* easy to implement into existing co
- Introducting xajax 0.2.4
Posted By: IndoSourceCode