The GoogleMaps.Subgurim.NET 3.0 version brings us a lot of improvements, news features and bugs correction.
It is, probably, the most important change made since this Google Maps control for ASP.NET was born. There is a list with the most important changes:
- Important: GMap_Width and GMap_Height are no longer available. Instead we will use width and Height.
- New map view: the raised map or Physical Map.
- Complete GoogleEarth, Sky, Mars y Moon maps support.
- Added two new fields to GAjaxServerEventArgs: zoom y map type.
- New property: GAdsManager.
- Improved the GoogleBar with GoogleBarOptions.
- serverEvents improved with ajaxUpdateProgressMessage.
- New GoogleMaps parallel control: Static Map.
- New controls for choosing between the map types: GHierarchicalMapTypeControl and MenuMapTypeControl .
- Bools "geodesic" y "clickable" added to polylines , and bool "clickable" added to polygons
- Properties viewport y baseCountryCode added to geoCoding for both client and server: .
- The server geoCoding has a new option, "output" (to choose between xml, klm, json and csv, or return the GeoCode class).
- Better support for GeoCoding errors.
- Added new elements to the Datasource:
- Polygons and Polylines
- A very popular request: TileLayers and Custom Maps.
- Server events with ASP.NET Postback.
- Street View support with GStreetViewOverlay and GStreetViewPanorama.
- Added the GMaps Utility Library elements.
- New code minimization options (enablePostBackPersistence, enableGetGMapElementsById).
- GScreenOverlay similar to GGroundOverlay)
- New extrabuiltControl: NumericalZoomControl
- Multilingual support for the map.
Posted By: IndoSourceCode