It's a freeware utility to defrag registry. Quicksys RegDefrag is small, clear and easy. Registry data is constantly being written to and removed during a normal Windows operation. Over time this data becomes fragmented.
What does this software do?
Quicksys RegDefrag optimizes your registry by removing gaps, fragments and wasted space in Windows registry files. The program does not modify any registry entries.
Of course! The defragmentation improves performance and boosts access to the registry.
- - Pentium 233 MHz
- - 128 MB RAM
- - 1,6 MB of available space
- - Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008
What's new in this version?
- - Improved new algorithm to defrag registry.
- - Improved HTML report with defrag information.
- - Improved alert about necessary free space to defrag registry.
- - Improved ascending sorting of column at Registry Information.
- - Improved new multi-language system with separate language files.
- - Improved perfomance in Windows x64.
- - Fixed text in Defrag Analysis. Example: changed "/REGISTRY/MACHINE" to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE".
- - Fixed bug in backups. The backups files are stored at default registry folder.
- - Added new option to remove backups at Uninstall.
- - Memory usage optimizations.
- - Added new languages: Italian and Spanish.
- - GUI improvements.
- - Minor bug fixed.
Download : Regdefrag 2.0