Vispa secures your Windows Vista installation and protects your privacy. In addition to so-called antispy features, it disables common security threats and increases your Windows performance.
The only recommendation I can give is not applying settings without vague knowledge of what you´re doing. Not every setting is desired in every environment. Vispa is no tool for beginners, just a more convenient way of tweaking your operating system the way you know you want it.
What's New in version 0.2.1:
* added translations for help dialog
* added restore feature for 404 search
* fixed bug in IEUnSearchScope
* fixed bug in UsabUnDisableSounds
* fixed bug in UsabUnClassicLogon
* fixed bug in "all settings" warning
* fixed firefox download link
* fixed windows mail detection
* fixed bug with /lang switch
* fixed spelling mistakes
* modified Windows Classic installtype
Vispa 0.2.1 (link 1)