Learning Source Code...

An easy way to share my mind...
Studied in Visual Basic for about 4 years, till now, i support
Php & mySQL, C#, ASP.NET, Java, J#, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Director, 3DSMax, and other useful programs.
From 2004-2007, i have created for about 96 programs. I work for my friends to help them in the final exam. and other company to help them to predict, selling, and advertise their products.

Thats it, and sorry about my english, i'll try to support all of you in english or in indonesian. This just some of my way to practice my english..
Feel free to contact me.

CopyLeft SoetraSoft © 2007



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro

1 comments :

Anonymous @ March 20, 2007 at 2:13 PM

Really?

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers



Source Code

Tips