- Browser abstraction
- Language improvement
- Widgets and animations
- Advanced features (Storage, Cross Domain, History)
As evident by you spending time reading this article, you're probably a highly intelligent and thoughtful developer. You've probably asked yourself the following:
- How do I organize my application and keep it maintainable?
- How do I migrate from development to a test and production environment?
- How do I use the wealth of libraries effectively?
- How do I keep my application as light as possible?
Language and Browser abstractions
- Ajax - Updates content without refreshing the page.
- Class - An easy to use, lightweight class system.
- Event - Register events without worrying about memory issues.
- Inflector - Handy string helpers for pluralizing and singularizing strings.
- Helpers - String, Array, Function and Object extensions.
- Query - CSS DOM element selection.
- History - provides back, forward, and refresh functionality.
- Remote - perform cross domain reads and writes.
Posted By: IndoSourceCode