Five Essential Resources for Learning Jquery

I'm a web developer who has recently learned jQuery. My time is important to me so I had to learn jQuery fast. Here are the list of the Five sites I found most useful for learning jQuery.

I'm a web developer who has recently learned jQuery. My time is important to me so I had to learn jQuery fast. Here are the list of the Five sites I found most useful for learning jQuery.

  1. Getting Started with jQuery
    This site contains great information about the jQuery library. I already had knowledge of javascript and the document object model (DOM) so I found this a perfect place to start learning. The article starts from "hello world" and tries to explain the details of what is going on.
  2. jQuery Crash Course
    The title is what started me off with this article. I wanted to learn jQuery and I wanted to learn it fast. This crash course takes you through the steps you need when learning the library.
  3. Learning jQuery
    This whole website is dedicated to teaching people how to learn and use jQuery. It has an RSS feed so you can keep up-to-date with the sites latest tutorials. The articles on the site are short and to the point.
  4. 15 Days of jQuery
    The title of this article threw me off at first as I was interested in learning fast, and 15 days is a long time. This is another great site with tutorials that include examples and an RSS feed so you can keep up-to-date with new tutorials.
  5. jQuery Cheat Sheet
    If you've used cheat sheets before, you will understand how great it is to have this printed off to have with you at your desk.



Source: computersight.com
Posted By: IndoSourceCode

Technorati Tags: ,,



Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Followers



Source Code

Tips